Based around a Zeiss inverted Axiovert 200M microscope base, this microscope has the following features:
- Lenses: 10X/0.3 Ph1, 20X/0.5 Ph2, 40X/1.3 Oil, 63X/1.4 Oil, 100X/1.3 Oil
- 20, 40, 63, 100 lenses are all configured with DIC optics
- Fluorescence Filtersets: (visit the zeiss filter set database)
- for DAPI (365/12 excitation, 395 Dichroic, 397 nm Longpass emission)
- for AlexaFluor488 (470/40 excitation, 510 dichroic, 540/50 emission) (Also works for other common Green dyes, e.g. FITC, GFP)
- for Rhodamine (546/12 excitation, 560 dichroic, 608/65 emission) (Also works for other common Red dyes, e.g. Cy3, TRITC, DsRed)
- for Cy5 (640/30 excitation, 660 dichroic, 690/50 emission) (Also for AlexaFluor 633 or AlexaFluor 647)
- Axiocam MRm (1388 X 1040 ) on the left side port for b/w & fluorescence imaging.
- Powershot A620 on the right side port for colour imaging (i.e. transmitted light histological staining)
- EXFO excite 120 fluorescence illumination
Visit Zeiss for more information
Download the Axiovision Takeoff Guide to get started with Axiovision software.